Here at Women After Work, we aim to make the transition to retirement easy for you!
Our Frequently Asked Questions on transition to retirement coaching have been sourced from the questions asked by our clients.
We hope they are informative and assist you in gathering the information you need.
Should you have any questions or suggestions we would welcome your feedback.
Please send Kathryn an email and we can add the information for you.
Frequently asked questions
Improve confidence in yourself, to build the life in retirement that you have been planning.
You will take practical action towards your goals.
- It’s important that you have good rapport and mutual respect. Choose a coach who “gets you”.
- Look for someone who is not judgmental, is mature and has life experience.
- You will want someone who is supportive, encouraging and motivating when you need it.
- Don’t forget your area of need, work with a coach that specialises in your area of need.
- Look for a coach who has a coaching certification and undertakes coaching from time to time. and is participating in coach-specific learning.
- There are many coaches out there, some who have no qualifications and do not come up to standard.
- Prepare to shop around to find the right coach for you. International Coach Federation (ICF) is the professional association for credentialed coaches and trainers.
- Finally, choose a coach whose fees fit within your budget. Very high fees do not mean better coaching.
If you think Kathryn can help you make your transition to retirement, please email and she will get back to you within 24 hours. Or you can call on 0417 366 906